Solar 202 Workshop
SOLAR 202 is a hands on workshop style class that goes over professional solar installations and design.Previous solar experience or Solar 101 attendance is a must.
Date: May 28, 2017 SUNDAY
Time: 9AM to 5PM
Fee: P5,000 which includes: handouts, certificate of attendance, discount vouchers, lunch, drinks and AM & PM snacks included
MESS HALL at Karrivin Plaza – 2316 Chino Roces Ext. (Pasong Tamo Extension) MAKATI City
1) Electrical safety and jobsite safety
2) Proper system design- Grid tie, 3 phase grid tie, hybrid, HOG – we go through actual plans
3) String sizing and voltage calculations – equipment matching
4) Mounting and sealing techniques
5) Bad installations, how to avoid them, spot them and minimize mistakes
6) Philippine Electric Code provisions for solar
7) Interconnection standards and how to pass Net Metering
8) Hands on crimping MC4s and assembly of wiring systems.
9) Live energization of grid tie, off grid and hybrid systems.
This is a Solaric’s first professionalized class for Solar installers, project managers, architects, electricians, engineers and for people who want to get to the solar business or design them into projects like a boss.
THINGS TO BRING:
1) There will be an outdoor component: wear comfortable clothes, rubber shoes and safety or sunglasses required, change of clothes or rain gear if bad weather.
2) Your calculator or cellphone calculator
3) Your own hand tools such as pliers, wire stripper and multi tester suggested.
4) Optional: Cordless drill with 8mm nut setter, 10mm nut setter if you can find.
5) If bringing your own equipment please label with your own name sticker
Any questions? Call 621-2626 or Text: 0916-684-5061.